Lines for processing & packing of sea bass & sea bream
Design, manufacturing and installations of filleting and packing lines for sea bass and sea bream
JOSMAR® offers the widest range of filleting solutions for sea bream and sea bass.
The lines are equipped with JOSMAR® head-cutting, filleting, and skinning machines specifically designed for these fish species.
JOSMAR® integrates its equipment with equipment of other suppliers, taking responsibility for the correct operation of the complete processing line.
The lines incorporate specific equipment to carry out all stages of the process:
- Initial stage: fish feeding, head-cutting, filleting, skinning.
- Intermediate stages: manual trimming of fillets, sorting, and grading.
- Final stages: batching, packaging, labeling, and ice dosing.
JOSMAR® specifically designs each line according to the type of fish to be processed and has extensive experience in the design of lines for processing pelagic fish, tuna, aquaculture fish such as sea bream and sea bass, etc.
Equipment designed to meet
your specific needs
- Lines are specifically designed to produce sea bream and sea bass fillets in a wide range of sizes.
- Designed to be efficient and productive, with a minimum number of operators.
- They integrate specific equipment from other manufacturers, such as weighing systems.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Automated control systems integrated with all the equipment in the line.
A COMPACT AND EFFICIENT DESIGN WITH MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
The lines integrate various systems and equipment such as:
- Fish accumulation and transport system.
- Head-cutting, filleting, and peeling machines specifically for sea bream and sea bass:
- JM-459 Sea bream head-cutting machine.
- JM-900 Sea bream filleting and gutting machine.
- JM-907 Sea bass head-cutting, gutting, and filleting machine.
- JM-703 Skinning machine with freezing drum and deep skinning blade.
- JM-702 Automatic skinning machine with rotating toothed roller and fixed blade.
- Inspection and control system for inspection, trimming, and manual sorting of fillets.
- Systems for weighing and batching fillets as well as packing in polystyrene boxes.
- Systems for transporting and supplying empty boxes to the fillet weighing and batching stations.
- Box labeling machine.
- Flake ice dosing machine.
- Integral management system and production traceability.
Visit our projects virtually
Browse other products
Enter your search in the top left box or choose a process or species. The results will appear dynamically.
We are specialists in the design, manufacture and installation of complete solutions for the processing of fish, seafood and cephalopods since 1976.
We have been serving international fishing fleets and fish, seafood and cephalopod processing industries for over 40 years and have become industry leaders worldwide.
Today we have extended our know-how to other industries such as meat, poultry, horticulture and fruit.
Need more info?
Please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible. You can also contact us at: